Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

He Changed the Face of Music Industry, Forever

R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson
1958 - 2009

Around 8:30 am (Manila Time), I woke up after a good night's sleep only to find out that one of my greatest idols lost his life at the age of 50 after suffering a massive cardiac arrest.

Click here to view article on his death @ CNN.

I remember when I was 3, my first favorite song was "I'll Be There". It's the only song I requested to my parents whenever they turn on the radio, and I would get mesmerized by it. I didn't know it was him at first. As the years went by and I discovered MTV, I saw this artist who was so good in dancing that I can't help but watch his videos over and over again. His name is Michael Jackson --- and he does crazy moonwalk~!

As I grew up, I found out that he literally crossed borders with his music. Personally, he changed the way I view music. He truly comes only once in a lifetime.

Until now, after more than 24 hours upon hearing the sad news --- I'm still at a loss for words. I never expected it to be this way. Nevertheless, I do hope that people will respect his passing not just of him as an artist but as a person with dignity. During the past hours, I've been reading various things off from other sites and some of them were really rude...

For me, he will always be remembered greatly. I sure am gonna miss him big time...

We love you Michael (Mikaeel), and Allah loves you too.

For those of you who might want to share your memory of Michael Jackson, you may post it on his website @ MichaelJackson.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment