Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Am Finally A Student

I remember my Caren saying to me the other day that for once in my college life, I am becoming a STUDENT (because I am more of an employee/slave for extra-curriculars before).

Haha.

Finals week just ended, and I am fervently hoping, wishing, and praying that I passed my exams. It would be a great bonus if I aced it, too.

Anyway, me and Caren ate out after the 1st day. And I just had the most random at-the-spur-of-the-moment thing by dragging her with me to Bench Fix Salon so I can have my haircut. After that, I thought I was having a panic attack over my hair. IT'S SO SHORT! Click HERE to see my new hair. But after a few hours, I got used to it. So, no worries.

When I went home, I just slept -- like I've never had any in my entire life. I woke up the next day AND I ran late again for my exams. Thankfully, our Chorale moderator Sir Jeff was our proctor so he let me take the exams despite being 30 minutes late. I owe you, Sir!

Exams verdict: Everything was EASY! Well ego aside, it wasn't as complex as I imagined it so I was relieved while answering the questions (on top speed). Yey!

And, true to the title of this post: I am FINALLY a student because during the last exam day I went to Bagaberde with my BFF Donna and her friends Meg, Andre and Marie because Jayjay of The Bloomfields invited her to watch their gig/benefit concert. Details on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment