Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Of Foiled Plans and Late-night Chats

12.30.09 | Wednesday

As if I'm not extremely bummed out at home, me and my friend Donna had to cancel our night-out at Eastwood to watch The Bloomfields' first performance at that venue with their new member Dino Pascual. (Just to clarify things up, the members' line-up are: Rocky, Louie, Lakan and Dino).

So I had no choice but to spend my night baking two batches of brownies, fix some stuff (because it's bad karma DAW if you welcome the year ahead with an untidy home), and wash an endless pile of dishes.

How nice. O_______o

But good great things always come at the end, surprisingly. Let's enumerate again, shall we?
  1. I was able to make the microphone work on my PC for Skype conferences.
  2. Shared some good hearty laughs with my two closest pals, Caren and Haeja. (Yes Haeja, you win... again. Caren, thou shall not make fun of others... haha!)
  3. Hmm. I think I'd love to keep this a secret (kill joy ako, I know!)
Okay, that's all for now because I'm in the mood to help out in the kitchen today. It's my brother's birthday today! Hooray to our forever love-hate relationship! Hahaha!

I'm not so sure if I can still make another post before 2009 ends so I'd like to great ya'll...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
See you all in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment