Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

525,600 Minutes, How Do You Measure Your Life?

HELLO 2010!

Believe it or not, I've spent the wee hours of the 1st of January in front of my PC -- watching RENT (2008, as shot on Broadway... yet again) and chatting on YM (it's for a 'good cause'... hehe~).

To sum things up (for now), I'll just quote here my current and first Facebook status for this year:

2009 was the craziest year for me & I've never felt so blessed to get through another year with a smile on my face and love in my heart. Also, it made me realize who my true friends are. I've never had so much negative vibes & hella good times! I guess I do have a lot of people to thank... but they know that anyway. And to YOU, thank you for making my 2009 extra special. :) Let's make 2010 a spankin' good year!

So there, that's probably it. The year that was is one of which I'll never forget. Luckily, I came through it unscathed.

Through countless headaches, deadlines, heartbreaks, stress, rage, feuds, happy times, coffee, booze, and a mixture of everything in-between... I've never felt more alive.

So with that, let's make a toast as we usher in another chapter in our lives. Cheers to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment