Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Two Trick Pony

Oh hello!

It's been quite a while since I've updated, so before anything else I'd like to greet everyone:

HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY - to all single guys and ladies out there (myself included); HAPPY VALENTINES DAY - to all the cheesy couples who... get a room! :)) and KUNG HEI FAT CHOI - let's make this year a prosperous one!


With those being said, I think it's appropriate to let it all out. Here we go.

The past few weeks have been the most stressful days of my 2010, thus far. Four words fit to describe it would be: A F*CKIN' ROLLERCOASTER RIDE.

I don't even think I'd like to make myself believe with all the horoscope shiz anymore.

Prosperous love life? Nah. The guy knows he let a good one go anyway.
Good school performance? Nah. The grand case just went down the drain. No thanks to them.
Money matters? Nah. I'm broke since 1st of January!

And to top it all off, I think I'm pretty messed up. No really, seriously. Despite me being able to organize a successful seminar for our class, and managing to end up with high grades for academics (except for the review classes) I think I'm lost. A few months back, I was pretty sure I've already made concrete plans for my future. But then in just a snap, I'm rebuilding the entire plan from scratch. The future can't get any bleaker at this point.

Damn. I should get a grip on things, and fast!
And I should forget YOU, whoever you are. Just give me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment