Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

On Feeling Blessed

A month.

It's been one heck of a month --
One that is full of unexpected twists and turns
Of surprises and what-not's
Of happiness, sadness, anxiety and craziness;
It's been a month.

Until now, I still can't believe how things turned up for the good these days. Although to me, getting to where I am right now is quite astounding since I've lived a very dependent life in the 20 years of my existence.

Though I couldn't really say I am contented with what I have right now, for I know there are still a lot of things to come and a lot of blessings to make way for - I know that I'm in a good disposition. The fact that I'm about to take my oath as a Registered Nurse in a few day's time still seem a distant thought. But that being said, it's a distant-happy-euphoria inducing thought.

And I have wonderful wavemates! They make work days fun and something to look forward to.

And I UBER LOVE my parents. I couldn't imagine life without them. Supportive, understanding and everything in-between. I just love them.

And with everyone else who's got my back, I know I'm safe and loved.

I feel so blessed. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment