Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Note from Above

Today, one of the Facebook apps I use reads:

On this day of your life, Faye, we believe God wants you to know... that you are blessed.

You may think you have challenges, but you have so many blessings. Sometimes, it takes only a moment of conscious effort to recognize those blessings. Once you focus on the gifts instead of the problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere.

Maybe this is His way of giving me a wake up call; of telling me to exude more positivity in life. I am the kind of person who can give out great advices to people, but I never take my own advice. I rot with pessimism, the kind that eats you up from the inside-out and consumes you 24/7.

But maybe, just maybe... I do need more positivity in all aspects of my life. My family, career, love, friendship and everything that binds it all together.

Yet somehow, I know I'm getting there. Everything I've been through since 2008 has made me an entirely different person - but in a much better way, I suppose. I've been through hell and heartaches more than any person I know, and yet I still find myself standing and moving forward with hope. But it is somehow tiring.

I hope I can finally find my solid ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment