Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Everyone's Merry in the Month of May

Hindi rin. は本当に

Well, if truth be told, this month's just really off the roof in terms of "instability". I realized that I've been far too exhausted from work. And my work's been causing me too much trouble, not just physically, but also mentally and emotionally.

And that's just the start.

At this point, I don't want to say anything that can be destructive. Maybe before, I've been a tactless person - not really caring who's soul or ego I'd have to crush just to protect myself and the people around me. But this time, it's a different story. It's actually the other way around. I'm no longer wrapped up in my own 'fantasy' world where I hold power and authority. I'm out in the real world, rolling the dice with different people who may be my total opposite.

I hate it when I can't do anything to protect the people who are also protecting me. And I most especially hate it when I can't even seek revenge, because I know it's not the rational solution to everything.

Sana matapos na lang. うまくいけば、後にのみ...

So that everyone would be at peace. It may not go back to the way it used to be, but at least there's no longer any friction.

Because every time I hear a person trying to do something good about the situation, I just pity them because they shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Sayang lang effort nila. Sayang. 残念ながら、彼らだけの努力。悲しいかな。

Respect begets respect. Think about it. 尊重生むに関して。それについて考えてみてください。

No comments:

Post a Comment