Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Different Perspective

I remember back in high school, we were asked to read The Purpose Driven Life for our CLE class. My 13-year-old self thought it was just like any other book - and now I can say that it isn't. I'm glad that I picked up the copy given to me two years ago by Ms. Cora Claudio of Earth Asia. Right now, I definitely have a different perspective on this book. I can't say what it is exactly, but I appreciate it more as of the moment. I really do.

And today, I just finished reading the chapter for Day 6 and found this part to be really inspiring:
"When life gets tough, when you're overwhelmed with doubt, or when you wonder if living for Christ is worth the effort, remember that you are not home yet. Earth is not our final home; we were created for something much better."

This is by far the best book I've read while working in the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment