Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Seventh

Pardon for the hiatus, but it's been a pretty busy month for me. Although I've quit my second job two months ago, I'm still quite perplexed as to why my schedule hasn't gone any lighter.

Anyho.


Me and hon celebrated our 7th monthsary last Thursday. Yup. It still makes me say, "Parang kelan lang..." *nostalgia*


Despite our busy schedule, we were still able to have a late dinner at Chili's Greenbelt. The food was just awesome! And I love their Fajitas Trio. Well, it just looks a like a lot on photo because of the way the fajitas ingredients (is that how you call it?) were plated.

I just love Thursdates, food dates and every kind of date with hon. And I love you! HAPPY! :)

2 comments:

  1. At ang sarap lang kumain! Haha! #nomnomnom I love you, Hon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alam mo yan! Haha! Next up naman, gym time - pambawi sa mga kinain natin! :p I love you too, hon! :*

    ReplyDelete