Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

One Year of Love

Kunwari, love letter. Hihi ^^,


It's funny how I see you in a different light 
and still feel the same way and even more
with each passing day. 

When I'm with you, I can be me
I can tell you my dreams, fears and random thoughts without being judged.
And even through the silence, I feel your love and care embracing me.

We've been through a lot
and yet every time you hold my hand feels like the first (time);
I still feel butterflies when we're together.

Hon, thank you for always being there.
I love you for who you are and nothing can ever change that.
You're the choice I'm glad I made,
and I promise to be with you every step of the way.
I'll never give up on us.

Happy Anniversary!
(09.19.2012)



PS. I didn't make the video, but I wish I did. ;)

3 comments:

  1. happy anniv lovebirds! You surpassed not the peoples's inquest of how long you two can go but your differences as a person and your complicated individual self ! :D
    Im happy that you two are growing maturely enough to work on things that seemed to be very impossible...
    @Fjordz : Sir Thank You for taking care of my blood sister, for making her happy and most especially for allowing her to hatch her feelings. Thank you for letting her feel that she made the rightful decisions and make one of the biggest leap of faith in life.
    @Faye: Im sooo happy for you.. things that we've talked before is now happening! Stay happy and in love and you know its the only wish i have in mind for you #unlimitedhappinessloveandSuccess I <3U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to us, Hon! I love you so much! I still want to pursue that sweet escape with you. Ayusin na natin ang schedule sa lalong madaling panahon, please? Gusto ko nang mag-unwind. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much too, Hon! Will work on it ASAP! (parang work-related reply template lang. lol) :D I'm so excited!!! Hihi ^^, Lezgow~

    ReplyDelete