Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Quarter-Life

It's been 10 years. Looking back, I have nothing but regrets. I could've been better. I could've fought for my dream, even if it meant being kicked out of the house and living on my own. 

10 years. A lot of what-ifs and what-could-have-been's. Sadly, I'm no longer that bright-eyed girl. My failures have made my stares ice cold and dull. It's too late.

10 years. All I ever wanted was to be on stage, doing what I love... sharing my passion through music. Was it too much to ask?

24 years & 3 months.  I've waited for so long. I don't think I can wait any longer. I'm afraid that if I do, there'll be nothing left for me to show; the fire might've already diminished long ago.

I hope time will give me another chance.

I hope it's not yet too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment